John Tuman will share all data and coding for the purposes of replication.
Conscience and Context: Attitudes Toward Abortion in Mexico†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 100–112, March 2013
How to Cite
Tuman, J. P., Roth-Johnson, D. and Jelen, T. (2013), Conscience and Context: Attitudes Toward Abortion in Mexico. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 100–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00905.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!