The author wishes to thank discussants at Brigham Young University, Washington and Lee University, and the Chapman University School of Law, as well as the reviewers and editors of Social Science Quarterly, for useful comments on earlier versions of this article.
The Constitutional Philosophy of Barack Obama: Democratic Pragmatism and Religious Commitment†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 1251–1271, December 2012
How to Cite
Smith, R. M. (2012), The Constitutional Philosophy of Barack Obama: Democratic Pragmatism and Religious Commitment. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 1251–1271. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00908.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!