With thanks to Rick Waterman for his feedback and patience. The author is pleased to share all data and coding for replication purposes.
“A Majority is the Best Repartee”: Barack Obama and Congress, 2009-2012†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 1272–1294, December 2012
How to Cite
Rudalevige, A. (2012), “A Majority is the Best Repartee”: Barack Obama and Congress, 2009-2012. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 1272–1294. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00910.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!