All data and coding for replication purposes will be made available upon publication at: http://www.uky.edu/~clthyn2/research.htm. The authors would like to thank Richard Waterman and the editor and anonymous reviewers at Social Science Quarterly for helpful advice in preparation of the article. We also thank Richard St. Onge for help gathering data.
Leader, Follower, or Spectator? The Role of President Obama in the Arab Spring Uprisings†
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 1185–1201, December 2012
How to Cite
Morey, D. S., Thyne, C. L., Hayden, S. L. and Senters, M. B. (2012), Leader, Follower, or Spectator? The Role of President Obama in the Arab Spring Uprisings. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 1185–1201. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00911.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!