Direct correspondence to Jeffrey Peake 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Jeffrey Peake shall share all data and coding for replication purposes. A previous version of this article was presented at the 2011 American Political Science Association meetings in Seattle, WA.
President Obama, the Senate, and the Polarized Politics of Treaty Making*
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 1295–1315, December 2012
How to Cite
Peake, J. S., Krutz, G. S. and Hughes, T. (2012), President Obama, the Senate, and the Polarized Politics of Treaty Making*. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 1295–1315. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00913.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!