Cigdem Kentmen shall share all data and coding for replication processes. The authors wish to thank the editors of Social Science Quarterly and several anonymous reviewers for their helpful guidance.
Faith Matters: Religious Affiliation and Public Opinion About Barack Obama's Foreign Policy in the “Greater” Middle East†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 1218–1242, December 2012
How to Cite
Taydas, Z., Kentmen, C. and Olson, L. R. (2012), Faith Matters: Religious Affiliation and Public Opinion About Barack Obama's Foreign Policy in the “Greater” Middle East. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 1218–1242. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00920.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!