Richard Waterman shall share all data and coding for replication purposes. We would like to thank Sendil Nathan for his ideas and inspiration in guiding this publication.
The Teleprompter Presidency: Comparing Obama's Campaign and Governing Rhetoric†
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 1402–1423, December 2012
How to Cite
Olson, J., Ouyang, Y., Poe, J., Trantham, A. and Waterman, R. W. (2012), The Teleprompter Presidency: Comparing Obama's Campaign and Governing Rhetoric. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 1402–1423. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00925.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!