Homepage: home.kpn.nl/m.kalmijn. The author shall share all data and coding for replication purposes. The data used in this article were funded by grant 480–10-009 from the Major Investments Fund of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO), and by the Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute (NIDI), Utrecht University, the University of Amsterdam and Tilburg University.
Through a Dark Lens: Effects of Depressed Mood on Perceived Equity in Intergenerational Relationships†
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 424–444, June 2013
How to Cite
Kalmijn, M. (2013), Through a Dark Lens: Effects of Depressed Mood on Perceived Equity in Intergenerational Relationships. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 424–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00927.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!