This research was supported by Grant 0243249 from the National Science Foundation. We thank the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development funded University of Colorado Population Center (Grant R21 HD51146) for administrative and computing support, and Andrei Rogers for insightful comments on an earlier draft.
Stagnating Life Expectancies and Future Prospects in an Age of Uncertainty†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 445–461, June 2013
How to Cite
Denney, J. T., McNown, R., Rogers, R. G. and Doubilet, S. (2013), Stagnating Life Expectancies and Future Prospects in an Age of Uncertainty. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 445–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00930.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0243249
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development funded University of Colorado Population Center. Grant Number: R21 HD51146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!