An earlier version of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the American Sociological Association, Atlanta, Georgia, 2010. The authors will share all data and coding for replication purposes.
The Nature and Bases of Environmental Concern among Chinese Citizens†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 672–690, September 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, C., Dunlap, R. E. and Hong, D. (2013), The Nature and Bases of Environmental Concern among Chinese Citizens. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 672–690. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00934.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!