Both authors made equal contributions to this article. The authors are willing to share all data and coding for replication purposes. This research was supported by a grant from the American Educational Research Association, which receives funds for its “AERA Grants Program” from the National Science Foundation and the National Center for Education Statistics of the Institute of Education Sciences (U.S. Department of Education) under NSF Grant #REC-0634035. Opinions reflect those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the granting agencies. This article benefited from the useful feedback given by Pat Goldsmith, Brian Powell, and audiences at colloquia held at the University of Arizona and the University of Pennsylvania.
Latino School Concentration and Academic Performance among Latino Children†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 4, pages 977–1015, December 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J. C. and Klugman, J. (2013), Latino School Concentration and Academic Performance among Latino Children. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 977–1015. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00935.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!