The author will share all data with those wishing to replicate the study. Van Doorn thanks Angie Bos, Logan Dancey, Corrine McConnaughy, Wendy Rahn, Monica Schneider, and Ismail White for helpful advice.
What is Important? The Impact of Interpersonal Political Discussion on Public Agendas†
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 132–144, March 2014
How to Cite
van Doorn, B. W. (2014), What is Important? The Impact of Interpersonal Political Discussion on Public Agendas. Social Science Quarterly, 95: 132–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00936.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!