We wish to acknowledge Bessie Flatley, Tatiana Poladko, Roy Pollock, Sarah Pollock, Matt Ruther, Temple University, and the Department of Sociology for their research assistance. We are also grateful to Steven Elkins, Otto Hiller, Joan Jung, Bob Kulhanek, Gib Parrish, Brian Peterson, and Lindsey Thomas for their advice and information on medico-legal systems.
The Role of Medicolegal Systems in Producing Geographic Variation in Suicide Rates†
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 462–489, June 2013
How to Cite
Klugman, J., Condran, G. and Wray, M. (2013), The Role of Medicolegal Systems in Producing Geographic Variation in Suicide Rates. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 462–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00937.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!