All data and coding are available from the author for replication purposes. The author wishes to thank William G. Jacoby, Paul Abramson, Matt Grossmann, Jason Reifler, Robert Lupton, and William Myers for helpful comments.
Getting Lost on the Way to the Party: Ambivalence, Indifference, and Defection with Evidence from Two Presidential Elections†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 184–201, March 2014
How to Cite
Thornton, J. R. (2014), Getting Lost on the Way to the Party: Ambivalence, Indifference, and Defection with Evidence from Two Presidential Elections. Social Science Quarterly, 95: 184–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00940.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!