Definitions of Art and Fine Art's Historical Origins
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
© 2011 The American Society for Aesthetics
The Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 309–320, Summer 2011
How to Cite
CLOWNEY, D. (2011), Definitions of Art and Fine Art's Historical Origins. The Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism, 69: 309–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6245.2011.01474.x
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!