Artistic Freedom and Moral Rights in Contemporary Art: The Mass MoCA Controversy
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 The American Society for Aesthetics
The Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 355–365, Fall 2011
How to Cite
GOVER, K. E. (2011), Artistic Freedom and Moral Rights in Contemporary Art: The Mass MoCA Controversy. The Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism, 69: 355–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6245.2011.01480.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!