Facing the Camera: Self-portraits of Photographers as Artists
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 The American Society for Aesthetics
The Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism
Special Issue: THE MEDIA OF PHOTOGRAPHY
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 56–66, Winter 2012
How to Cite
WILSON, D. M. (2012), Facing the Camera: Self-portraits of Photographers as Artists. The Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism, 70: 56–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6245.2011.01498.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!