The Ethics of Singing Along: The Case of “Mind of a Lunatic”
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 The American Society for Aesthetics
The Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism
Special Issue: SONG, SONGS, AND SINGING
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 121–129, February 2013
How to Cite
Smuts, A. (2013), The Ethics of Singing Along: The Case of “Mind of a Lunatic”. The Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism, 71: 121–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6245.2012.01548.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!