An important note about the style and format of this supplement issue: Since the various articles, except the preface, introduction, and bibliography, are reprints, we have decided to republish them without altering their original style and format. The only change is the Romanization of Chinese terms, replacing the old Wade-Giles system with the Pinyin one. Future contributors to our Journal should not use this issue as the guide and model.
INTRODUCTION: REHEARSING THE OLD AND ANTICIPATING THE NEW
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
© 2009 Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Special Issue: Philosophy of the Yi ?: Unity and Dialectics
Volume 36, Issue Supplement s1, pages 3–10, December 2009
How to Cite
NG, O.-C. (2009), INTRODUCTION: REHEARSING THE OLD AND ANTICIPATING THE NEW. Journal of Chinese Philosophy, 36: 3–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6253.2009.01550.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!