The original version of this article was published in Journal of Chinese Philosophy 7, no. 3 (Sep 1980): 245–258.
THE YIJING ???? AND THE FORMATION OF THE HUAYAN ?? PHILOSOPHY: AN ANALYSIS OF A KEY ASPECT OF CHINESE BUDDHISM*
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
© 2009 Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Special Issue: Philosophy of the Yi ?: Unity and Dialectics
Volume 36, Issue Supplement s1, pages 101–112, December 2009
How to Cite
LAI, W. (2009), THE YIJING ???? AND THE FORMATION OF THE HUAYAN ?? PHILOSOPHY: AN ANALYSIS OF A KEY ASPECT OF CHINESE BUDDHISM. Journal of Chinese Philosophy, 36: 101–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6253.2009.01555.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!