THE TSINGHUA BAMBOO STRIPS AND ANCIENT CHINESE CIVILIZATION
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Special Issue: Chinese Philosophy in Excavated Early Texts
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages 6–15, December 2010
How to Cite
LI, X. and LIU, G. (2010), THE TSINGHUA BAMBOO STRIPS AND ANCIENT CHINESE CIVILIZATION. Journal of Chinese Philosophy, 37: 6–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6253.2010.01615.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!