RECONTEXTUALIZING XING: SELF-CULTIVATION AND HUMAN NATURE IN THE GUODIAN TEXTS
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Special Issue: Chinese Philosophy in Excavated Early Texts
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages 16–32, December 2010
How to Cite
PERKINS, F. (2010), RECONTEXTUALIZING XING: SELF-CULTIVATION AND HUMAN NATURE IN THE GUODIAN TEXTS. Journal of Chinese Philosophy, 37: 16–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6253.2010.01618.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!