RETURNING TO “ZISI”:THE CONFUCIAN THEORY OF THE LINEAGE OF THE WAY
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Special Issue: Chinese Philosophy in Excavated Early Texts
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages 85–100, December 2010
How to Cite
TAO, L. (2010), RETURNING TO “ZISI”:THE CONFUCIAN THEORY OF THE LINEAGE OF THE WAY. Journal of Chinese Philosophy, 37: 85–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6253.2010.01620.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!