PERSISTENT MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT CHINESE “LEGALISM”
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
© 2011 Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 88–104, March 2011
How to Cite
GOLDIN, P. R. (2011), PERSISTENT MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT CHINESE “LEGALISM”. Journal of Chinese Philosophy, 38: 88–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6253.2010.01629.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!