HAN FEI ZI'S PHILOSOPHICAL PSYCHOLOGY: HUMAN NATURE, SCARCITY, AND THE NEO-DARWINIAN CONSENSUS
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
© 2011 Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 293–316, June 2011
How to Cite
FLANAGAN, O. and HU, J. (2011), HAN FEI ZI'S PHILOSOPHICAL PSYCHOLOGY: HUMAN NATURE, SCARCITY, AND THE NEO-DARWINIAN CONSENSUS. Journal of Chinese Philosophy, 38: 293–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6253.2011.01632.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!