PREFACE: UNITY OF HEAVEN AND MAN IN THE YIJING
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
© 2011 Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 333–334, September 2011
How to Cite
CHENG, C.-Y. (2011), PREFACE: UNITY OF HEAVEN AND MAN IN THE YIJING. Journal of Chinese Philosophy, 38: 333–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6253.2011.01657.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!