THE YIJING AND CHONGXUAN XUE: AN ONTO-HERMENEUTIC PERSPECTIVE
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2011
© 2011 Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 397–411, September 2011
How to Cite
ASSANDRI, F. (2011), THE YIJING AND CHONGXUAN XUE: AN ONTO-HERMENEUTIC PERSPECTIVE. Journal of Chinese Philosophy, 38: 397–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6253.2011.01662.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!