Two earlier drafts of this article were respectively presented at the 2009 annual meeting of the Eastern Division of the American Philosophical Association on December 28, 2009, and at the Department of Philosophy, Chinese University of Hong Kong, on February 9, 2010. I should like to thank the following participants for their critical comments and queries: Chung-yi Cheng, Steven Geisz, JeeLoo Liu, Guoxiang Peng, Xiaofei Tu, and Zhihua Yao. In addition, I am grateful to Ming-wood Liu and Kuang-ming Wu for their helpful e-mail feedback. My thanks also go to the Editor-in-Chief, Chung-ying Cheng, and two anonymous reviewers of this journal for their very valuable comments and suggestions. Additionally, I thank Managing Editor, Dr. Linyu Gu, and other editors for their diligent work and for proofreading my early drafts.
One Name, Infinite Meanings: Jizang's Thought On Meaning and Reference
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 436–452, September 2012
How to Cite
Ho, C.-H. (2012), One Name, Infinite Meanings: Jizang's Thought On Meaning and Reference. Journal of Chinese Philosophy, 39: 436–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6253.2012.01732.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!