Acknowledgments: This article was originally presented by invitation at “Is There, Can There Be, such an Activity as World Humanities? A Symposium” organized by the Institute for the Humanities, Simon Fraser University, January 27–28, 2012. All the papers from the conference are available on the Institute website at http://www.sfu.ca/humanities-institute/.
Love in the Western and Confucian Traditions: Response to Chung-Ying Cheng
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 495–506, December 2012
How to Cite
McPherran, M. L. (2012), Love in the Western and Confucian Traditions: Response to Chung-Ying Cheng. Journal of Chinese Philosophy, 39: 495–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6253.2012.01740.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!