Acknowledgments: This article was originally presented at the World Humanities Symposium at Simon Fraser University, January 27–28, 2012. Thanks to Professor Ian Angus for organizing the symposium. I would like to acknowledge the helpful comments and responses of all the symposium participants.
Cultivating Respectful Relations: A Response to Leroy Little Bear
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 528–536, December 2012
How to Cite
Wong, R. (2012), Cultivating Respectful Relations: A Response to Leroy Little Bear. Journal of Chinese Philosophy, 39: 528–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6253.2012.01743.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!