Acknowledgments:This article was originally presented at the symposium “Is There, Can There Be, such ans Activity as World Humanities?” Simon Fraser University, January 27–28, 2012.
Limits to Social Representation of Value: Response to Leroy Little Bear
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 537–548, December 2012
How to Cite
Angus, I. (2012), Limits to Social Representation of Value: Response to Leroy Little Bear. Journal of Chinese Philosophy, 39: 537–548. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6253.2012.01744.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!