The Religious Philosophy of Liang Shuming: The Hidden Buddhist. By Thierry Meynard. (Leiden and Boston: Brill, 2011. xxv, 226 Pp. Hardback, ISBN 1875-9386.)
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Journal of Chinese Philosophy
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 614–616, December 2012
How to Cite
Clower, J. (2012), The Religious Philosophy of Liang Shuming: The Hidden Buddhist. By Thierry Meynard. (Leiden and Boston: Brill, 2011. xxv, 226 Pp. Hardback, ISBN 1875-9386.). Journal of Chinese Philosophy, 39: 614–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6253.2012.01750.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!