I am deeply indebted to Guy H. Orcutt for his earlier guidance in household behavior studies which helped me to initiate the household behavior analysis in the third section of this paper. I am also indebted to John R. Moore, Hans E. Jensen, and David P. Lewis for their comments on the paper, and Shen-Gwa Tsao and Joe Kushner for programming assistance. However, I am alone responsible for the analysis and views presented in this paper.
SUBSTITUTABILITY OF NON-BANK INTERMEDIARY LIABILITIES FOR MONEY: THE EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE*
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1966 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 441–457, September 1966
How to Cite
Lee, T. H. (1966), SUBSTITUTABILITY OF NON-BANK INTERMEDIARY LIABILITIES FOR MONEY: THE EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE. The Journal of Finance, 21: 441–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1966.tb00246.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!