The author would like to thank the editorial readers of the Journal for many helpful suggestions in the preparation of the manuscript. In addition, the author wishes to thank L. R. Klein for his encouragement in the early stages of this research.
FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARIES, CREDIT AVAILABILITY, AND AGGREGATE DEMAND†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1966 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 459–478, September 1966
How to Cite
Shapiro, R. (1966), FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARIES, CREDIT AVAILABILITY, AND AGGREGATE DEMAND. The Journal of Finance, 21: 459–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1966.tb00247.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!