I am grateful to Professor John Lintner of Harvard University and to Professor Alfred Page of the University of Washington for helpful comments and suggestions. Needless to say, neither should be assumed to agree with all that follows.
SECURITY PRICES, RISK, AND MAXIMAL GAINS FROM DIVERSIFICATION: REPLY
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1966 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 743–744, December 1966
How to Cite
Sharpe, W. F. (1966), SECURITY PRICES, RISK, AND MAXIMAL GAINS FROM DIVERSIFICATION: REPLY. The Journal of Finance, 21: 743–744. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1966.tb00280.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!