Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago. The generous support of the Ford Foundation and the research committee of the Graduate School of Business is gratefully acknowledged. I am indebted to Eugene Fama, Merton Miller, and Myron Scholes for their helpful comments in the preparation of this paper.
PORTFOLIO ANALYSIS, MARKET EQUILIBRIUM AND CORPORATION FINANCE
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1969 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 13–31, March 1969
How to Cite
Hamada, R. S. (1969), PORTFOLIO ANALYSIS, MARKET EQUILIBRIUM AND CORPORATION FINANCE. The Journal of Finance, 24: 13–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1969.tb00339.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!