Associate Professor of Finance, New York University, Graduate School of Business Administration. I am indebted to the Graduate School of Business Administration for providing facilities for time-sharing on General Electric “I-System” in Teaneck, New Jersey. Without this facility, I would never have completed the empirical part of this study for presentation at this particular time. I am also grateful to Mrs. Jule Broomhead, my technical assistant, who invariably made my sloppy programs run on I-System.
ASSET MANAGEMENT AND INVESTOR PORTFOLIO BEHAVIOR: THEORY AND PRACTICE
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1969 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 181–206, May 1969
How to Cite
Ritter, L. S. and Renwick, F. B. (1969), ASSET MANAGEMENT AND INVESTOR PORTFOLIO BEHAVIOR: THEORY AND PRACTICE. The Journal of Finance, 24: 181–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1969.tb01674.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!