MULTIDIMENSIONAL RISK AND THE MODIGLIANI-MILLER HYPOTHESIS
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1970 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 47–51, March 1970
How to Cite
Resek, R. W. (1970), MULTIDIMENSIONAL RISK AND THE MODIGLIANI-MILLER HYPOTHESIS. The Journal of Finance, 25: 47–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1970.tb00412.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!