University of Pennsylvania. Work on this paper was stimulated by discussions in the Finance Workshop of the Wharton School
TWO NOTES ON THE UNIQUENESS OF COMMERCIAL BANKS
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1970 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 99–108, March 1970
How to Cite
Wood, J. H. (1970), TWO NOTES ON THE UNIQUENESS OF COMMERCIAL BANKS. The Journal of Finance, 25: 99–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1970.tb00416.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!