Assistant Professor and Director of Computing Services respectively at the College of Business Administration, University of Rochester. This Research was supported by the Security Trust Company, Rochester, New York. We wish to express our appreciation to David Besenfelder for his help in the computer programming effort.
RANDOM WALKS AND TECHNICAL THEORIES: SOME ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1970 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 469–482, May 1970
How to Cite
Jensen, M. C. and Benington, G. A. (1970), RANDOM WALKS AND TECHNICAL THEORIES: SOME ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE. The Journal of Finance, 25: 469–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1970.tb00671.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!