The author is Professor of Finance, Wharton School of Finance and Commerce, University of Pennsylvania. The information used in this paper was collected for a study of banking structure and performance conducted by the author for the National Bureau of Economic Research and supported by the American Bankers Association. This study has not yet been submitted to the National Bureau's Board of Directors for the review and approval required prior to publication by the Bureau.
PRICING POLICIES ON CONSUMER LOANS AT COMMERCIAL BANKS
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1970 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 517–525, May 1970
How to Cite
Smith, P. F. (1970), PRICING POLICIES ON CONSUMER LOANS AT COMMERCIAL BANKS. The Journal of Finance, 25: 517–525. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1970.tb00677.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!