Associate Professor of Economics and Public Affairs, Cornell University, and Senior Consultant to The Deputy Assistant Secretary for Research, Office of International Affairs, U.S. Treasury.
THE WELFARE ECONOMICS OF INTERNATIONAL ADJUSTMENT*
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1971 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 287–302, May 1971
How to Cite
Willett, T. O. and Tower, E. (1971), THE WELFARE ECONOMICS OF INTERNATIONAL ADJUSTMENT. The Journal of Finance, 26: 287–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1971.tb00897.x
Financial assistance from the Harvard Institute for Economic Research is gratefully acknowledged. Sole responsibility is, of course, the authors'. During the period in which this paper was written the authors were on the faculties of Harvard University and The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!