The authors are, respectively, Assistant Professor of Economics and graduate instructor at Northern Illinois University. The authors wish to thank Eldon Reiling and Ryland Taylor for advice and criticisms.
AN EVALUATION OF THE COMPETITIVE EFFECT OF FHLB OPEN MARKET OPERATIONS ON SAVINGS INFLOWS AT SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATIONS
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1971 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 699–712, June 1971
How to Cite
Kwon, J. K. and Thornton, R. M. (1971), AN EVALUATION OF THE COMPETITIVE EFFECT OF FHLB OPEN MARKET OPERATIONS ON SAVINGS INFLOWS AT SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATIONS. The Journal of Finance, 26: 699–712. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1971.tb01723.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!