Stanford University. The author gratefully acknowledges the helpful comments of O. Maurice Joy on an earlier draft of this paper.
THE EFFECT OF CREDIT ON THE INTEREST ELASTICITY OF THE TRANSACTION DEMAND FOR CASH: COMMENT
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1971 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 1161–1162, December 1971
How to Cite
Litzenberger, R. H. (1971), THE EFFECT OF CREDIT ON THE INTEREST ELASTICITY OF THE TRANSACTION DEMAND FOR CASH: COMMENT. The Journal of Finance, 26: 1161–1162. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1971.tb01757.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!