The authors are Associate Professor of Economics, Wichita State University, and Professor of Economics, University of Florida, respectively. They wish to express their appreciation to their respective institutions for providing computer time and other support in the preparations of this paper. An expression of appreciation is, in addition, due R. Duane Saunders, Director, Office of Debt Analysis, Office of the Secretary of the Treasury. Mr. Saunders supplied some unpublished data and clarified some matters concerning the source and reporting of data.
INTEREST RATES, PORTFOLIO BEHAVIOR, AND MARKETABLE GOVERNMENT SECURITIES
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1972 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 1–35, March 1972
How to Cite
Terrell, W. T. and Frazer, W. J. (1972), INTEREST RATES, PORTFOLIO BEHAVIOR, AND MARKETABLE GOVERNMENT SECURITIES. The Journal of Finance, 27: 1–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1972.tb00616.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!