University of Arizona. I am grateful to the members of the Finance Workshop at the University of Chicago for comments on a preliminary version of this paper.
PORTFOLIO SELECTION AND THE STRUCTURE OF CAPITAL ASSET PRICES WHEN RELATIVE PRICES OF CONSUMPTION GOODS MAY CHANGE
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1972 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 47–60, March 1972
How to Cite
Heckerman, D. G. (1972), PORTFOLIO SELECTION AND THE STRUCTURE OF CAPITAL ASSET PRICES WHEN RELATIVE PRICES OF CONSUMPTION GOODS MAY CHANGE. The Journal of Finance, 27: 47–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1972.tb00618.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!