Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago, currently visiting at the Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Washington. The research assistance of Christine Thomas and Leon Tsao is gratefully acknowledged. This paper has benefited from the comments made at the Finance Workshop at the University of Chicago, and especially those made by Eugene Fama. Remaining errors are due solely to the author.
THE EFFECT OF THE FIRM'S CAPITAL STRUCTURE ON THE SYSTEMATIC RISK OF COMMON STOCKS
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1972 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 435–452, May 1972
How to Cite
Hamada, R. S. (1972), THE EFFECT OF THE FIRM'S CAPITAL STRUCTURE ON THE SYSTEMATIC RISK OF COMMON STOCKS. The Journal of Finance, 27: 435–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1972.tb00971.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!