Associate Professor of Economics, Duke University. This paper was given at the meetings of the Western Economic Association in Vancouver on August 30, 1971. I would like to thank John Boorman, James Dean, Edward Kane, Peter Kennedy, David Nissen and Michael DePrano for helpful discussions. This paper was prepared during the Spring and Summer semesters in 1971 during which time I was consecutively Visiting Associate Professor at Rice University and Visiting Associate Professor at Simon Fraser University. Responsibility for error is mine.
FINDING THE OPTIMAL MONETARY STRATEGY WITH INFORMATION CONSTRAINTS
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1972 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1045–1056, December 1972
How to Cite
Havrilesky, T. (1972), FINDING THE OPTIMAL MONETARY STRATEGY WITH INFORMATION CONSTRAINTS. The Journal of Finance, 27: 1045–1056. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1972.tb03022.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!