Stanford University and Oregon State University. We are indebted to Paul H. Cootner, Nestor Gonzalez and a referee for a number of helpful comments. This study was supported by funds made available by the Dean Witter Foundation. The conclusions, opinions, and other statements, however are the sole responsibility of the authors.
THE IMPACT OF UNANTICIPATED CHANGES IN INFLATION ON THE VALUE OF COMMON STOCKS
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1972 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1081–1092, December 1972
How to Cite
Horne, J. C. V. and Glassmire, W. F. (1972), THE IMPACT OF UNANTICIPATED CHANGES IN INFLATION ON THE VALUE OF COMMON STOCKS. The Journal of Finance, 27: 1081–1092. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1972.tb03025.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!