Assistant Professor, Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration, University of British Columbia.
REVEALED PREFERENCE METHODS AND THE PURE THEORY OF THE COST OF CAPITAL†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1973 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 35–48, March 1973
How to Cite
Tepper, I. (1973), REVEALED PREFERENCE METHODS AND THE PURE THEORY OF THE COST OF CAPITAL. The Journal of Finance, 28: 35–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1973.tb01343.x
I should like to acknowledge the critical review provided by Mr. Stephen Salant, my colleague Dr. Michael J. Brennan, and a referee in the development of early versions of this paper. Any errors that remain are my own.
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!